Back pain is the leading cause of disability worldwide. If you are experiencing back pain you are not alone.
Everyone seems to know someone with a bad or dodgy back and chances are they’re hoping that it goes away.
At Form Physio we routinely help people with back pain of all varieties.
HERE ARE SOME SIMPLE STEPS THAT CAN HELP REDUCE THE IMPACT YOUR BACK PAIN MAY HAVE ON YOUR LIFE:
- Avoiding poor postures and understanding key aggravating movements to avoid.
- Avoiding long periods of sitting
- Receiving advice on appropriate regular movement to avoid muscle and joint stiffness and imbalance occurring
- Guidance on strengthening your supportive muscular system around your back to stop it re injuring and allowing it to heal
- Mobility of surrounding joints, such as the hips, to take the pressure of the injured site
- An overall assessment of your function to uncover the cause of the injury
By deciding to let someone help you is the first step in dealing with your back pain and enabling you to be free from the hindrance of constant pain and restriction.
Research has shown that Physiotherapy is able to reduce pain and improve function in those with back pain.
We help people navigate through episodes of back pain of all levels of intensities and chronicity’s and assist them to return to happy active lifestyles after back pain and continue doing the things they enjoy.